Wednesday, November 01, 2006

tag I'm it

Well it's a damn good thing I got tagged by Carolyn Burns Bass, my lovely new friend, because maybe just maybe I'll actually post a blog. I haven't used this blog at all. Let's see, five things about me that you definitely wouldn't know. I'm assuming this means people at Backspace?
1. I'm turning 50 in August
2. I can read Hebrew and can chant from the Torah. I have a pretty good voice. I got bat mitzvahed last December and then I read again from the Torah in September at Yom Kippur.
3. I am trained as an Alexander Teacher and can 'feel' energy. A favorite energy thing I like to do is called "authentic movement."
4. I'm a great swimmer
5 I wish I could move to Seattle some day.
5.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn Burns Bass said...

Wow, Lori, so many cool things about you... I'd love to hear more about the Alexander energy sometime. Who have you tagged?

~Carolyn

11:28 AM  
Blogger lori said...

carolyn tell me blog protocol for future reference! do I answer you here? I'm a virgin blog girl! I tagged Shana but she doesn't blog. Nicole who called me a stinker (LOL), Melanie H (haven't heard from), hmmm, can't remember the others!oh dear oh dear. didn't save the sends.
energy, yea, very cool stuff. would love to chat anytime!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home